Thursday, January 27, 2011

Making a List

One of the greatest joys of living in Georgia after an 8 year hiatus, is being around to witness the young years of my nephew's life. While there are times I question if Ramsey has any love for his aunt, I never have to question adoration I have for him or the beauty of being around for his wonder years.

My favorite Ramsey story of late, as told by my mother, goes something like this:

Ramsey and 'Nama (my mom) are making cookies, and in doing so they used the last of a key ingredient. Ramsey looks at Nama, and says 'you better put it on the (grocery) list.'

As my mom wrote the item on the household grocery list, Ramsey looks at her and said,
'Now if your good, you just may get it for Chwistmas.'

Ah, the connections made by a three-year-old!

No comments:

Post a Comment