Thursday, January 29, 2009

The 8's and the 2's

Once again I find myself at a stage of life, when the 8's and the 2's are my guides. Starting on 1/10, when I found my new apartment at 182, I knew. The 8s and the 2s have always been my symbols that I follow through life, and usually appear in an address, a phone number, a birthdate, a year, etc, etc. And when they do, and events like January are going on, I know it truly is all about me. And sometimes that's okay. Because truly, sometimes it is. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to get to that place where you are ready to be more, whether or not that is conjunction with another. Sometimes you just gotta do it for you.

So as my January unfolded a ski trip was planned and as I am looking up places to go out around there, I can't help but notice the area code is '802'.

Its back to synchronicity for me. And it feels pretty damn good.

No comments:

Post a Comment