Friday, February 8, 2008

2-8-2008

Being born under the sign of Leo, on a Tuesday, with the date of 8-2, its no surprise that the combination of 2's and 8's make me smile, or that a year dedicated to these two digits fills me with anticipation. So today, on a date dedicated to my favorite numbers, I am choosing to start my blog... Because I know this year is going to be spectacular and I need a place to record the moments I hold dear.

So welcome to anyone who cares to know what is going on in my little world...

And I say "little" because this blog, and this "world" is all about the little things that make my life happy -- the people, the places, the experiences, the emotions, the tastes, the flavors, the observations, the thoughts, and (of course) the little intricasities that make my world feel alive.

What you won't find in this blog: Lengthy political discussions open for debate, a run down of sports scores and athletes (unless it deals with the UGA Bulldogs, Roger Federer, or gymnastics), notes on cars I want to own (I live in NYC and do not ever want to have a car as my main source of transportation again), and overall, a very objective viewpoint (mine tends to be a bit more subjective and personal.)

But what you will find: the true and honest thoughts that race through my head, the silly things I find thought-provoking, my hopes and dreams for the future, and all my plans for travel and a life well-lived.

So join me if you will on my life as a blogger... The story may not be the most fascinating, but it is mine to tell. And if you want to listen, I am happy to share it with you.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what comes next! I may disagree at times, but I will enjoy reading, especially since we don't talk so much as we used to...

    ReplyDelete