Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Looking the Part

This morning I did something I have not done in a while. I got up early to go to a GYM CLASS. I typically like to work out on my own, but in my quest to get in "wedding shape" I thought a differential to my routine was needed, so I was up at 6AM and in class by 6:30AM.

I had never seen a morning class SO CROWDED. Seriously, about 30 women were already there, and there was no room for me and my mat. But space was found, and when I saw the instructor I knew why all these women were up at the crack of dawn to exercise. She was jacked! I have never seen a woman for tightly ripped in all my life. If I saw her on a dark street, I would have run... she could kick anyone's ass, and when class started she proceeded to kick mine.

No warming up in this class, it was "go mode" from the first count of 8. Every second we had a weight in hand, every moment I wanted to die, and every rep burned like the oven.

But when it was over, I asked her name and when she taught again. I am sure a few more ass whoopings will help me in my quest!

No comments:

Post a Comment