Friday, November 7, 2008

Supercalifragilisticexpealidocious!

Every once in a while I love to do things that make me feel like a kid again. Forget the grown-up pressures of plannig a wedding, looking or an apartment or job woes, and head into some sort of wonderland. Last night, I did just that. My cousin and friend, Mary, and I got tickets for Mary Poppins on Broadway, and our moments of reliving childhood began.

The show was amazing, just as expected. And I realize that as old as I may get, there are a few things that will never change:

1) I will always want to sing along to any song I know.

2) A good musical will always beat out the best play.

3) Seeing someone fly will always make me believe in magic... and most likely make tears spring to my eyes.

4) I will never be able to spell supercalifragilisticexpealidocious!

No comments:

Post a Comment