Monday, November 3, 2008

My favorite past-time

I have never been one to read the newspaper on a daily basis, or even read the news online except for very specific needs. Needless to say, my news consumption is very different than those that live around me (or with me -- hi, Josh!). But the one thing I LOVE TO READ more than anything else is my sister's blog and I love it even more when she posts photos of Ramsey, who is the cutest thing ever! See?



This past week Tara was in Watertown, NY to welcome her husband home from Iraq, and there were NO photos of Ramsey on her blog. My week just wasn't complete! Thank God she's back, so I can continue to see Ramsey grow and approach his first birthday!

Here are a few of my favorite photos from Tara's blog:






1 comment:

  1. ohmpaige, thanks for the shout out. I'll be more deligent with pics this week.

    ReplyDelete