Monday, February 9, 2009

Everybody's living for the weekend...


So another weekend has past, and the only thing I have been guilty of is having too much fun. There have just been too many fun things to get into as of late, from hanging out with old friends at old favorites, to meeting out-of-towners for too many beers at NYC classics, and from meeting up with new faces just because I can, every weekend of 2009 has been filled with laughter and some kind of excitement.


Its really been great... minus hangovers and bleeding bank accounts. But hey, a girls got to have some fun sometime right?

In the downtime I found this weekend, I started planning my trip to Southern Europe and I am starting to get excited. Alot is still TBD, as I don't yet know how much vacay time I am allowed to take, but it should be figured out soon enough.

Life just feels good right now. I feel I have a pep in my step and an exuberant spirit ready to be out and mingling with fellow life-lovers. As a friend told me yesterday, "you just seem lighter". And I feel that way. Lighter and sparklier. Not a bad way to kick off 2009, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment