Friday, February 20, 2009

Fantastic X 1,000,000

That's how I feel today. Fantastic X 1,000,000.

I asked for something that was written on my heart, and low and behold, it came true. If everything goes according to plan, on March 9 I will board a plane bound for Europe and not be back until sometime in May... and I will have a job when I get back!

In presenting my plan to my boss, I felt like a rock star. I couldn't back down, and for once I think she saw me for the passionate woman I am, and she knew -- like I know-- I would get what I wanted. I wouldn't settle for less.

And that's what this whole year is about. Not settling. Chasing after my dreams and making them happen. Not being afraid to ask for what I want, and passionately persuing my life.

I feel so alive right now, every cell in my body is tingling with excitement.

Today is a feeling I will never forget.

1 comment:

  1. Pleasure to have met you last night. I like your story. You definitely have your head on straight. Hope we cross paths again.

    ReplyDelete