Monday, March 2, 2009

Conspiracy Theory

In my favorite book by my favorite author, there is a line that has been repeating in my head all weekend: "When you really want something, all the universe conspires together to make it happen."

For days, weeks and months now I have been living my own life unafraid to ask for what I want, because I truly believe the universe will hand it over. Maybe not in the shape I expected, but I truly believe that as humans we have the capability to always have what we want.

And right now I have everything I could possibly want. I could not ask to be anywhere than where I am right now. Watching the snow fall from my favorite perch in all of NYC, on a SNOW DAY, which never happens in New York – an adventure before me, an agenda to accomplish and fun memories of a lovely evening spent with a new friend.

Last night, I was wondering how I was going to do all I had to do before I leave in a week. Well, now I have my window of opportunity…SNOW DAY!

I cannot get over how in sync with the universe my life feels right now. And maybe it used to be this way, and I just fell out of sync with myself for so long that this feeling seems even more amazing. But when I think of the line from the Alchemist, I have to laugh because it is SO true.

Everything I said I wanted, I have gotten. I knew it could happen, all I had to do was open up my heart and ask. My plan that I concocted so long ago is all happening just as I imagined, and I don’t think I could feel or be more happy than I am right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment