Friday, January 13, 2012

Edits

Whenever I write something down --connect pen to paper, fingers to a keyboard, or my mind to the imaginary computer screen in my head -- my goal is single-fold, and that is to share my story. In doing so, it is never meant to hurt anyone's feelings or come across as attacking. What I share, is simply what I wonder about. And I often continue wondering about whatever topic is top-of-mind long after I have put my 2 cents out there on my blog.

What I am trying to say, is I am an inquisitive person, not malicious. I question alot of things, and need a format in order to do so. This is that.

So what is written and/or read here is simply my ponderings on the world, as I discover my place in it. Its to share the story of my travels through the world, and what is discovered or proves curious on that journey. No more, no less.

No comments:

Post a Comment